To report neglect or cruelty, please click here.
General SAFE e‑mail addresses:
- Adoption Information: email@example.com
- Volunteer Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Outreach Information: email@example.com
- Tack & Blanket Donations: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other Donation Information: email@example.com
- Bonnie Hammond, Executive Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Terry Phelps, Operations Director: email@example.com
- Skye Guidotti, Volunteer / Social Media Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kaya Mead, Barn / Facilities Manager: email@example.com
- Lily Leitkowski,Operations Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org
Board of Directors:
- Daniel Rike, President: email@example.com
- William Carrel, Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wendy Colebank, Treasurer: email@example.com
- Jennifer Vierling, Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Belinda Jensen, Director: email@example.com
Message phone: (360) 692‑3611
Please note that this phone is monitored every 24–48 hours so you may not get an immediate response.
If you’re calling to request assistance, the first step is to submit an application. Click here.
If you’re calling about a situation involving neglect or abuse, you need to contact Animal Control in your county. Click here.
PO Box 2769
Redmond WA 98073–2769
10407 192nd Ave NE
Redmond WA 98053
Important note: SAFE is operated on a privately owned facility staffed by busy volunteers, therefore drop in visits are not possible. We hold an Open House on a quarterly basis to allow our supporters to come and visit with our horses. We are also happy to arrange private tours of Safe Harbor Stables as scheduling permits. If you are interested in a private tour, please contact Bonnie Hammond at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss scheduling a visit.
2021 OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE:
Visitors to Safe Harbor Stables are welcome during one of our quarterly Open Houses. Here are the scheduled 2021 Open House dates. Open Houses take place from Noon to 3pm, unless otherwise noted.
Scheduled Open Houses will take place in 2021 as long as no COVID-19 lock downs are happening. Visitors who remain outdoors are not required to mask up, but access to indoor areas at SAFE will be restricted to masked visitors only, regardless of vaccination status. Thank you for keeping our staff and volunteers safe!
Saturday, September 25
Sunday, December 5: Holiday Open House