SAFE is currently unable to take new horses.
To request assistance with gelding or euthanasia, please click here.
To report neglect or cruelty, please click here.
General SAFE e‑mail addresses:
- Adoption Information: email@example.com
- Volunteer Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Outreach Information: email@example.com
- Tack & Blanket Donations: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other Donation Information: email@example.com
- Bonnie Hammond, Executive Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Terry Phelps, Operations Director: email@example.com
- Melinda Couvillion, Herd Health Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kit Topaz, Development & Volunteer Manager: email@example.com
- Kaya Mead, Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Board of Directors:
- Daniel Rike, President: email@example.com
- William Carrel, Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wendy Colebank, Treasurer: email@example.com
- Ani O’Hara, Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jennifer Vierling, Director: email@example.com
- Belinda Jensen, Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Message phone: (360) 692‑3611
Please note that this phone is monitored every 24–48 hours so you may not get an immediate response.
If you’re calling to request assistance, the first step is to submit an application. Click here.
If you’re calling about a situation involving neglect or abuse, you need to contact Animal Control in your county. Click here.
PO Box 2769
Redmond WA 98073–2769
10407 192nd Ave NE
Redmond WA 98053
Important note: SAFE is operated on a privately owned facility staffed by busy volunteers, therefore drop in visits are not possible. We hold an Open House on a quarterly basis to allow our supporters to come and visit with our horses. We are also happy to arrange private tours of Safe Harbor Stables as scheduling permits. If you are interested in a private tour, please contact Kit Topaz at email@example.com to discuss scheduling a visit.
2020 OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE:
Visitors to Safe Harbor Stables are welcome during one of our quarterly Open Houses. Here are the scheduled 2020 Open House dates. Open Houses take place from Noon to 3pm, unless otherwise noted.
Saturday April 25, 2020/ CANCELLED due to Covid-19
Sunday, June 14, 2020/ CANCELLED due to Covid-19
Saturday, Sept 26, 2020/ CANCELLED due to Covid-19
Sunday, Dec 6, 2020